BFFs.



Wednesday, April 11, 2012

That tattoo looks alright for now...


We're at 15 and a half weeks. Mitch got to hear the heartbeat for the first time today. I heard it four weeks ago at one of my appointments. It's pretty crazy. After having a miscarriage, hearing the heartbeat is just about the only thing that keeps me sane, especially when I'm in this weird second trimester stage, and I don't feel pregnant anymore. I think I felt it squiggle in my stomach yesterday, but it could have just been a doody bubble.

And even though there's this amazing little tiny baby heartbeat on the video, I know you're only looking at my kickass Shel Silverstein tattoo.


And I'm sure you're wondering what it will look like after Snorkels has stretched it beyond recognition. Maybe something like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment