BFFs.



Thursday, July 5, 2012

Eagle Scouts can't keep secrets

GAHHHH! So we weren't able to keep the baby's sex a secret. If you remember from this post, I smugly stated that, for various reasons, we would not be sharing that information until Meatball reared her ugly head. Eventually Mitch decided to grow a pair and tell me he did not like that idea, and wanted to tell people at our baby shower. I tried to compromise by suggesting we wait until we get another sonogram to confirm that it's actually a girl (babe's a squiggler; makes for blurry photographs), to which he said, "no." Plus, I had accidentally slipped a pronoun a couple of times, so really I just can't be trusted.

Anyway, he just started telling people, so now the cat's out of the bag. Now I just have to keep the name a secret. But seriously, if this baby's not actually a girl, I'm going to be super pissed and tell all y'all I told you so.

1 comment:


  1. Doing an experiment gives us the inspiration of new invention. Thanks for sharing the ideas with us. Carry on!!! Your site will be more informative and more useful to your readers.Best Strollers 2017best double stroller

    ReplyDelete