BFFs.



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Revolution


After going to my last open mic for a while last night (grammar?), I've decided that "What's Up" by 4 Non Blondes is probably the worst open mic cover or karaoke song in existence, particularly when performed by a man. Particularly when performed by a man in hiking boots and cargo shorts and a flannel shirt with the sleeves cut off. If there is a worse open mic cover in existence, I would like to know, so that I may learn it.
Also, I would like to know where I can find this gem of a hat.

3 comments:

  1. I always associate that song with Runaway Train, by Soul Asylum. So you should totally do a cover of that song and you could show pictures of animals you've rescued.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAAAAAh...that might actually be worse. I will play it at my comeback show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm Too Sexy. It was bad enough that Right-Said Fred did it in the first place. And your grammar is impeccable.

    ReplyDelete