BFFs.



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I'm not a bad person, really

So, I have a couple wine-o friends who are having a baby, and I had heard that you can buy wine that peaks when the child turns 21, so you can share a great bottle of wine with your now-of-age child. I was like, that's PERFECT for these two. So what do I do? I google "wine for babies." And what results do I get? Various links to why drinking while one is pregnant is a bad idea, something about those red birthmarks, an argument stating that babies actually like red wine (in particular), and something about Michael Jackson I couldn't stomach. I feel like knowing how to search for things on google is a skill in and of itself (tell that to a 15-year-old me who unknowingly googled a lamp company named "Red Light District," blech).

No comments:

Post a Comment