BFFs.



Monday, June 7, 2010

The New Aliases

Because of my vocal cord surgery, I've had to cancel probably a dozen gigs that I had lined up. This pissed off many a bar/venue/booker (so compassionate, aren't they?). I'm thinking it might be best to make my comeback under a different name, like actually a band name, in the hopes that the bad parts of my reputation won't follow me. Liz (my drummer) does not like "Kate and the Smarmy Bananas," so I have to come up with something else. Thus follows this list:

  • The Polyps
  • Nacho Kitchen
  • Wire Hangers
  • Banning Jennifer
  • Too Good for Boxes
  • Drum Solo
  • The One Amp Show
  • Honey Dip
  • Sid's Magnum Opus
  • Transplants
  • Epicure
  • Bulls and Camels
  • Maybe's Nemesis
  • Blind Dogs
  • Napkin Blueprints
  • The Openers
  • Cup and Saucer
  • Mrs. Coleman
There will probably be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment