BFFs.



Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I'm just trying to be flexible

I've been trying to think of ways to communicate when I can't talk for two weeks. Here are my thoughts:
  • Writing on a pad of paper or a white board (BORING)
  • Writing on a Magnadoodle (Somewhat boring)
  • Writing on an Etch-a-Sketch (more difficult, but still kind of boring)
  • Texting and IMing, even to people in the same room (not as boring, but possibly annoying)
  • Spelling out words using my whole body to shape the letters
  • Learning Tagalog
  • Getting a talkbox and attaching it to a keytar
  • Buying a parrot and teaching it key phrases (like "get me some ice cream")
  • Armpit farting Morse code
  • Wearing a t-shirt with the alphabet printed on it and pointing to letters to spell things
  • And of course, the fallback, charades

No comments:

Post a Comment